|Job Ref:||204675573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grangemouth||Address:||Post Code:||FK3||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
I am currently looking for a Chief Officer / Master who is interested in coming ashore and starting a career in technical shipmanagement as a Marine Assurance Superintendent.|
Marine Assurance Superintendent (Gas Carriers) - Glasgow
Up to £55k + package
Exciting opportunity to develop your skills and experience within a shore based capacity whether a seafarer coming ashore or a Superintendent looking for a fresh challenge!
For this position I am looking to speak with Chief Officers or Master with a Master licence with relevant gas carrier experience with a UK registered shipping company.
- The Marine Superintendent will be responsible for ensuring the continuous vessel suitability and upkeep from a deck side perspective, providing support in maintaining the highest marine, health and safety standards on board.
- You will be involved in day to day operations of the vessels assigned to you, carrying out all necessary audits and inspections and subsequently following up on any findings.
- As part of the vessel management team, the Marine Superintendent will report directly to the Marine Manager and travel to meet the vessels as and when required, sometimes at short notice.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a Master Mariner CoC (or minimum of Chief Officer CoC with adequate sea time to obtain the Master license) and have sailed in a senior capacity on board of Gas carriers. This experience is essential.
- Any shore based experience is certainly an advantage as long as the Gas Carrier experience is recent in either capacity.
On offer other than the competitive salary, is the opportunity to play an integral part within a successful business offering personal and professional development within a friendly and forward thinking environment.
Right to live and work in the UK is essential as is the willingness to relocate to Scotland.
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information
Chief Officer, Master, LPG, LNG, Gas, Marine Assurance, Marine Superintendent, Safety Superintendent
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions