|Job Ref:||204675552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hannover (30165)||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Would you like to take up the challenges relating to project development in an exciting onshore Wind Energy project? Are you able to develop complex wind projects? If so, please read on... |
An international wind farm developer with a significant portfolio of industry leading wind projects, looking to strengthen the development team to deliver Wind Energy projects within Germany. This is a crucial role as the Project Developer will be responsible for supporting the development of new wind projects in Germany, managing environmental approval, commercial development, supplier negotiation, technical development and community engagement.
* Support Director of Project Development and work with the Development team
* Carry out surveys and wind assessments to sites potential for wind development
* Manage land acquisition for project area, and negotiate land agreements
* Obtaining permits for the development, construction, operation of Wind Farms
* Lobbying local community and municipal council leaders
* Coordinating internal cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Finance / Commercial / Environmental / Geoscience
* 3+ years successful experience delivering project development in Wind Energy
* Strong planning, problem solving, communication skills, negotiation skills
* Speak German, English advantageous
As you would expect from a leading organisation of this stature, training and development will be provided to further develop key skills. There is also the opportunity of progression within 24 months to head up a region taking on further responsibilities or global operations roles. If you are looking to join a progressive and innovative company which is expanding to meet the rapid growth of the renewables industry, make your application without delay.
For more information and a confidential career discussion please contact:
Executive Search Consultant - Power & Energy
WINNERS: "Best Executive Search Firm" at the 2015 Recruitment Business Awards.
Tel: +44 (Apply online only)
Web: www. (url removed)/en/engineering-and-power/
Alternative Job Titles: Project Developer, Project Manager, Project Development Manager, Project Planner, Head of Planning, Head of Development