|Job Ref:||204675484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a growing M&E company to cover a variety of their commercial contracts in London. |
Our client who have operated for over 30 years are a specialist Building Services Company who operate solely in the commercial environment, providing total facilities management to a variety of different clientele from small managing agents right through to high end blue chip clients.
A bit about you?
- You must have time served experience working as an Air Conditioning Engineer.
- You must have experience working in a Commercial Experience.
- You must have strong customer facing skills.
- You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 standard in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration & have your FGAS qualification.
- To manage, undertake & respond to PPM & Reactive works on Air Conditioning Equipment promptly & efficiently.
- To manage, undertake & respond to PPM & Reactive works on Electrical and Mechanical Equipment when required
- To mentor & train Air Conditioning Apprentices when required
The right Air Conditioning Engineer can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, Van (Not Tracked) & Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, 23 Days Holiday & some travel time. You will also be asked to take part in a call out rota which you will be paid a standby allowance for.
This is an impressive opportunity that will lead to progression and industry related training for the successful Air Conditioning Engineer. I encourage all Air Conditioning Engineers who are looking to move their career forward to apply.
Please email your CV to (url removed)  or call (Apply online only) and ask to speak with Tommy Barnes if you would like to hear more.
 mailto:(url removed)