|Job Ref:||204675434||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hamburg||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Are you looking to develop your career in the Wind Energy industry? Would you like to join an innovative organisation within the wind industry? Have you got experience developing and implementing QHSE practices within the Wind industry? If so, please read on... |
A leading OEM within the wind industry with a global presence in multiple international markets. This is a crucial role as the VP of QHSE will be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance and implementing health, safety and environmental practices throughout the organisation to ensure that all products and processes are in line with statutory obligations. This role will be roughly 50% Quality assurance based and 50% HSE based, and so successful experience delivering in both areas is paramount.
* Working with internal teams and external suppliers to minimize defects and cost of poor quality within business operations;
* Strengthen the company's quality, health, safety and environmental practices across the global organisation;
* Document and implement QHSE policies in order to develop robust QHSE framework;
* Statutory compliance and HSE employee training;
* Incident investigation and internal audits.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in QHSE, Science or Engineering;
* Multiple years experience developing and implementing QHSE practices;
* Wind industry experience is paramount;
* Strong leadership and man-management skills;
* Ability to evaluate challenging specialist/technical subjects;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written are essential;
* Excellent command of English, German advantageous.
What is offered:
* A competitive salary and benefits package;
* An exciting and positive atmosphere working in a pioneering industry;
* A position with considerable autonomy to act with own initiative and authority;
* Career progression in an industry leading organisation with significant growth plans on a global scale.
For more information and a confidential career discussion please contact:
Executive Search Consultant - Power & Energy
WINNERS: "Best Executive Search Firm" at the 2015 Recruitment Business Awards.
Tel: +44 (Apply online only)
Web: www. (url removed)/en/engineering-and-power/
Alternative Job Titles: Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, Health Safety Environmental, HSE, QHSE, Manager, Director, QHSE Director, QHSE Manager, Head of QHSE, Head of Quality, Head of HSE, Quality, Safety, Environmental, Health, HSEQ