|Job Ref:||204675333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER|
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
A great opportunity to join a global business within their technical team has arisen.
As Technical Support Engineer, you will play a critical part in the business, liaising across multiple departments to ensure products and services meet customer requirements.
The role of Technical Support Engineer will see you working with customers and internal stakeholders within the business to understand technical issues or queries relating to products needed or in development. You will co-ordinate departmental activity and documentation as part of this.
The role of Technical Support Engineer requires a technical skillset ideally from within manufacturing, engineering or design.
You will work with customers to identify their needs and co-ordinate with internal business units to gather information required, this could range from new designs for parts through to quality certification of materials used.
The ability to understand and read engineering or manufacturing drawings is critical.
A familiarity with manufacturing processes, working with quality functions or engineering activities including design would be advantageous.
The role will suit a technically minded professional with some experience in this vein looking to broaden their exposure across a large multinational business where a vast array of opportunities will be open to them once established.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments