|Job Ref:||204675330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£27 - £28/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Are you a Site Engineer looking for freelance work? Don't fancy the hustle and bustle of commuting in the morning? Does the sound of working on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe prick your ears up? Well lucky you... Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work night shifts on the above in Central London.|
The client is looking for Site Engineers who have previously worked on structures and internal finishes within the railway environment. This will ideally be steel structures however reinforced concrete experience is also desirable. Your main duty will be producing site diaries and you may also be required to set out. The role is expected to continue for about a year and the successful candidate will be available to start immediately.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
* The possibility of further long term contract work depending on performance
Role and Responsibilities:
* Produce site diaries
* Setting out
* Conduct ITPs
* Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
* Completing basic paper works and raising technical queries
* Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
* Civil Engineering Degree
* Valid PTS card (Advantageous)
* Experience working on major civil or rail projects
* Structures or internals experience
* CSCS card
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements
If you are interested in the role and feel the requirement suits your experience please send your CV now or call Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business