|Job Ref:||204675317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
A chance to work for a well renowned contractor to join a young and energetic buying team. The successful applicant will need to be comfortable negotiating with suppliers over the phone and using a computer system. Good knowledge of Excel and Word is necessary however training can be offered for the purchasing system we currently use.|
The applicant will need to have good time management and work well as part of a team.
* Tendering / Estimating
* Inputting orders on purchasing system
* Liaising with site personnel
* Negotiating with suppliers
* Dealing with Invoices
* General administration duties
* Assist answering phones
* Filing and Photocopying
* Producing and updating spreadsheets
* Construction material products knowledge
* Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining commercial awareness
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary and package will be dependant on experience and this can be discussed on application.