|Job Ref:||204675238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Machine Shop Inspector |
A leading marine defence organisation based in Bristol are currently recruiting for a shop floor inspector to join a growing team of CNC Machinists and Inspectors.
As a Machine Shop Inspector you will be responsible for the following:
* Checking dimensions on all manufactured components in accordance to drawing requirements from 5mm in diameter and up to 4 tonnes in weight.
* Liaise with engineers on all issues from assembly to fabrication.
* Raise Non Conformity Reports on all inspected components.
* Following products from cradle to grave through design, manufacture and test.
You must have experience of the following:
* A time served engineer with previous experience within a machine shop.
* Faro ARM or CMM would be preferred.
* Inspecting a vast and variety range of components.
* Previous experience within a high volume environment.
If the above position would be of interested to you and you would like to find out more information, please click Apply Now or call Josh Wilkinson on (Apply online only).
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position