|Job Ref:||204675221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum + car/OT/bens||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
This large, well-known, reputable security installer and integrator are looking for a Senior Service Engineer to service and maintain a range of Standalone and Integrated security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry) in and around London.|
The company are well established and generally regarded as one of the nation's leading CCTV specialist, working largely within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space. They have a number of long-term clients and are continuously winning new business.
Job Role Summary
The Senior Service Engineer will be responsible for the reactive and preventative service and maintenance of electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, door entry) for a variety of clients. Much of the work will be for large-scale commercial, residential and corporate clients, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
* Servicing, maintaining and upgrading standalone and integrated CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry systems.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
* Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, access control, door entry) is essential.
* A high level of technical competency with CCTV, with additional access control, intruder and door entry systems experience desirable.
* Experience of electronic security within the public sector and social housing (e.g. town centres) would be highly advantageous.
* Experience with Indigo Vision, DVTel, Synectics, Dedicated Micros, Pelco, Bosch, Avigilon would be highly advantageous