|Job Ref:||204675168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs are recruiting for an Escalator Engineer based in West Yorkshire. |
Working for a large multinational company within the lift and escalator industry, the Escalator Engineer will responsible for the modernisation and refurbishments of escalator equipment in West Yorkshire, and managing on-site customer communication on for daily mods/refurbs and logistical activities.
• Proven experience within the lift and escalator industry
• NVQ Level 3 in Escalator Engineering
• Familiar with modernisation / refurbishment method requirements and site preparation
• Have construction industry contacts
• Fluent communicator
• Good knowledge of IT
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary £25,000 to £27,000
• Additional company benefits
• Excellent opportunity for progression
Please contact Teresa Simpson for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento - Lift and Escalator Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to lift and escalator recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the lift and escalator industry including platform, elevator, travelator and all vertical transportation and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs