|Job Ref:||204675165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£10 - £12.50/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Our client is an established and successful manufacturing business.|
What does the opportunity offer?
* Competitive hourly rate
* Overtime paid above core 40 hours per week, and regularly available (weekdays - time and third, weekends - time and half).
* Full time weekday hours (Mon-Fri) with early finish on Friday
* Permanent role within an established business
* Opportunities to train, develop new skills and progress career over time
* Free parking
* Staff canteen
* Setting and running CNC machinery, manufacturing components
* Quality checking components after manufacture
* Working from engineering drawings
* Carrying out other tasks allocated by the Team Leader in a timely and efficient manner
* Proven CNC machining experience (Setting and Operating)
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Highly motivated team player
* Living within a reasonable commute to the general Southend area
* Able to live an work in the UK without restriction
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found this opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you