|Job Ref:||204675123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£26686 - £30284/annum 33 days holiday + pension + life ins||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
A leading national food manufacturer is recruiting for a Refrigeration Engineer to work a 3 shift pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am) for a salary of £26,686 - £30,284 (dependant on skill set) at their Scunthorpe facility. The Refrigeration Engineer will have a proven track record working in refrigeration within an FMCG environment and have experience of reactive and preventative maintenance.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for a Refrigeration Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that is:
- Currently going through a restructure and business growth.
- Is experiencing considerable market growth
- Is part of a large UK group with a leading brand
- Over 7,000 employees across the division
- Poultry division Produces 1/3 of all poultry eaten in UK
As a Refrigeration Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out Reactive and Planned Preventative scheduled Maintenance on refrigeration on site
- Working on ammonia refrigeration
- Working within self organising teams supporting other departments.
All applicants must have a time served fully indentured apprenticeship (or equivalent) with an electrical bias and have worked within an FMCG environment.
The Refrigeration Engineer should have experience / skills / background in:
In return for working a 3 shift pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am) the Refrigeration Engineer will be offered a yearly rate of £26,686 - £30,284 (dependant on skill set) + 33 holidays + pension.
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button