|Job Ref:||204675067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Abingdon, Oxfordshire £26,000 to £30,000
An established leader in the turn-key manufacturing process for precision machined components from lean manufacturing, supply chain management and precision engineering for various industry sectors are looking to employ a skilled CNC Miller due to consistent growth.
As the successful CNC Miller you will be working alongside a highly motivated and skilled workforce.
Management are very open, accessible and forward thinking and team leaders will assist with any problems.
The shop floor is well structured, organised and professional. The business is continuously developing to support and grow with their current and new "World Leader" customer base for industries sectors including; Oil & Gas, Medical, Semi-conductor, Nuclear.
• Programming, setting and operating CNC Mills with Heidenhain controls
• Reading and interpreting from engineering drawings to enable programming, setting and manufacture to achieve a right first time product
• Creating layout sheets to document tooling, tools, set ups and machine parameters to achieve repeatable results by self or others
• Ability to work on own initiative to achieve exceptional high standards and deadlines
• Able to qualify and document own work using a variety of measuring equipment
• Ability and willingness to support and train others
• To work safely using the appropriate PPE and maintain a safe and organised work place
• To continuously improve and provide time / cost saving ideas to supervisor wherever possible
• Day Shift
• 39 hours per week
• 8.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday
• 8.00am - 3.30pm, Friday
• Overtime paid after 39hrs p/wk at x1.333hrs
• £13 - £15 p/hr
• 23 days holiday plus 8 public holiday
• Loyalty holidays based on length of service
• Onsite parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work vouchers subject to completion of probation
CNC, Precision Engineer, Miller, Milling, Mill, Heidenhain, Online Programmer, Programming, Setter, Set, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating