|Job Ref:||204674990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Sutton Coldfield||Address:||Post Code:||B73||Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00/hour plenty of overtime & paid holidays||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Pure Staff are recruiting a Steel Metal Fabrication company is looking for enthusiastic, positive, proactive person to undertake a variety of works from installation such as conveyor systems, sheet metal cases for large machinery and helping out in the workshop when needed.|
To be considered for this role we would like you to have the following skills and experience:
* Preferable a qualification in NVQ or City and Guilds
* You will like learning and be keen to further your knowledge and skills.
* A can-do attitude and a desire to learn and help as much as possible.
* You will be well presented and take pride in your appearance.
* An understanding and ability of working to a deadline.
* Ability and knowledge to read technical drawings.
* A good understanding of safe working practices.
* A full UK driving license is essential as you will have use of a company vehicle.
Hourly rate will be negotiable depending on experience and skill level.
This is a full time permanent position. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.30pm, ideally flexible to work overtime in the week and occasional weekends.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and a covering letter detailing why you feel you are a good candidate for this role