|Job Ref:||204674877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Manufacturing Division) is currently recruiting for a long-standing client based in Redditch, who is seeking a Quality Engineer join their rapidly expanding Quality department. |
My client is a world-renowned mid to high volume metals manufacturing organisation, supplying into a range of specialist markets including the Automotive and Aerospace industries.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar QA role working in fast paced ever changing work environment.
* Maintain and develop existing quality management systems.
* Visit customers sites to resolve and overcome quality related issues.
* Execute Root Cause Analysis to identify bottlenecks, seek to implement corrective action.
* Carry out internal auditing and oversee quality assurance auditors.
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing Division would be interested in speaking with applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
* Must posses a strong knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 quality systems.
* Ideally educated within an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline.
* Good understanding of LEAN methodologies / Problem solving techniques such as TQM, FMEA, Six Sigma, Flow Charts, Control Plans etc.
* Strong knowledge of automotive standards such as PPAP would be a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits;
* In return for your experience my client is offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000
* Benefits Package.
* Established career development, through internal resources.
As the role may involve very occasional visits to customer sites, a full UK driving licence is very much preferred.
If you are interested in the Quality Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information