|Job Ref:||204674824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Company Van (mobile workshop)||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:18|
Field Service Engineer |
£13-£15 per hour plus plenty of overtime
Package: Company Van (mobile workshop), Tools, laptop, Expenses, and Fuel Card supplied.
Sheffield and Surrounding Areas.
My client is well-established award winning supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK. due to expansion they're now seeking an multi-skilled Service engineer with direct experience working on fully automatic auto-tie balers to cover Sheffield and the surrounding areas
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be required to be flexible with hours with occasional overnight stays.
• Attending customer sites and Servicing, maintaining and fault finding of capital recycling machinery and heavy plant such as compactors and balers.
• This is a home based role.
• You must be flexible with hours as there will be paid overtime.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must be a good communicator and be comfortable in a customer facing role.
• Direct experience working on fully automatic auto-tie balers
• Experienced Field Service Engineer
• Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience
• Hydraulic experience is essential.
• Welding skills advantageous.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
Please call me on (Apply online only) or ideally email with a copy of your current CV. All information is kept within the strictest confidence