Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SCSM220916||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||23/09/2016 15:12|
Storeman / Warehouse|
Our client who are a specialist joinery company are looking for a Storeman to join the team on an immediate basis. The role is a temporary role but will have a strong possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
Position : Storeman / Warehouse
Location : Christchurch
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour
Hours : Monday - Friday
Summary of Role:
You will be responsible for co-ordinating all functions of stock and equipment. Ensure that stock levels are maintained. Monitor and update all stores inventories.
* Check through green copy of order every day. Any items that are not in on the allotted delivery date should be chased by him and a new delivery date should be agreed.
* Sign in and check every delivery for quality and correct description to the original order within 24 hours of receipt.
* Pull off all materials and items relevant for deliveries outlined by Works Foreman.
* Ensure on a weekly basis all stock levels are maintained and updated on H Drive.
* Pick off sundries for bench joiners and store in rack with clear indication of T/S No.s
* Ensure all external stores within the yard are kept safe and stored in an appropriate manner.
* Responsible for all returned site equipment, either to be off hired or re-stocked.
If you have experience working in a similar role please apply ASAP or call Adecco Bournemouth on NA1.
Please note: This role is based in Christchurch. Please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.