Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SC001/KC||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||23/09/2016 15:12|
We are looking for a Stock Controller to join an established company based in Kettering. |
Your main responsibilities will be to assist in the smooth operation of the logistics function by ensuring Warehouse stock accuracy, maintenance of product, storage & system parameters are maintained to ensure stock losses & gains are kept to a minimum within the logistics function. Experience of SAP is essential for this position.
Your main duties will included:
* Prioritise personal workload ensuring its completion in a timely manner and reporting any problems.
* To work as part of the administrative team providing cover for sickness / absence / holiday for other members of the warehouse team.
* Analyse stock movements & identify trends and research and reconcile stock discrepancies
* Plan & co-ordinate projects
* Analyse and interpret reports and stock allocation information
* To manage, control and perform perpetual cycle counts. Performing investigations for stock discrepancies and reporting on results and any identified trends.
* To perform regular stock takes out of normal operating hours and reconcile stocks on the company systems and reporting results.
* To assist with the warehouse utilisation by maintaining storage, product & System parameters, controlling quality held stock and performing investigations into repeated protocols, open shipments and goods issue shipment errors.
* To compile and maintain KPI figures for the results of the PIC activity, protocols and nil picks.
* Investigate / solve problems during the staging and picking processes.
You will have the below skills/experience:
* Have previous experience with a stock role.
* Analytical and be thorough with a good attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Able to recognise problems and solve them
* Team player
* SAP/WM system knowledge
* Microsoft Office
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.