Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TH/IT||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£18,000 - 22,500||Post Date:||23/09/2016 15:13|
IT Support Programmer|
Salary up to £22,500 dependant on experience.
My Stonehouse based client have a brand new opening as an IT Support Technician due to growth. They are looking for an experienced but adaptable individual to join their internal IT department, responsible for multiple sites across Gloucestershire.
- To provide 2nd level IT Support on all aspects of IT including Printers, Desktop computers, Laptops, Servers, iPhones, iPads, Samsung Phones - Help the IT manager and department to develop other members of staff through instruction, so as to maximise their potential.
- To ensure the IT Department delivers the computer support services to a high standard quickly and efficiently.
- To assist in keeping the main systems operational by means of data management and system Support.
- To help maintain the many data systems held within the company, these include SQL Server, Firebird, Foxpro.
- To provide report writing capabilities using Crystal Reports / Business Objects, Fast Reports (Pascal).
- To ensure that all communication links continue to operate efficiently.
- To supervise the use of the helpdesk and to ensure that all problems are resolved. Key skills:
- Good organisational skills, be presentable, confident and capable of conversing with all members of staff.
- Be able to assist with the continuous improvement of the groups' computer systems.
- Have a keen interest in IT with a view to continually progressing general computer skills.
- Desirable knowledge of IT systems such as: Windows Server Operating Systems, SQL Server, Sapa etc.
- Must have a full clean driving licence and own car as you may be required to travel to other sites.
If you possess experience within IT Support and would like a varied position within an internal IT department click apply and Trish Hughes will contact suitable applicants in due course.
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of responses to our advertising we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. If you have not heard from us within 4 working days then please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.