Contract Period: 6 Months Contract
An FPGA Engineer required who can perform design tasks within the communication processors working on the project security group
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and / or skills and Proving Ability
- Design and delivery of ASIC and FPGA designs to satisfy the projects requirements
- Detailed RTL design in VHDL for a high reliability space design.
- Verification of the RTL design and documenting the verification that was performed.
- Gate level implementation of the design including Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis.
- Degree in Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Digital hardware design, high reliability, manufacture and test design verification/ analysis
- Proven ability in digital FPGA design together with relevant designs/ analysis skills to include verification and signal integrity/ timing analysis
ADDITIONAL SECURITY REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability of CAD systems such as Mentor Graphics
- Flight design in the area of satellite electronics
- Managing component supply issues
WE SEEK A SUITABLY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)