- Analyse the system requirements, and derive requirements/specifications related to the FVI.
- Ensure that the FVI is consistent with the external interface requirements and constraints.
- Perform the Functional Verification Infrastructure procurement planning; supervise the development and procurement of the different elements of the test benches.
- Management of the overall Functional Verification Infrastructure activities, schedule, quality, cost, risks and baseline changes.
- Organise and chair FVI progress reviews and meetings; support project reviews and meetings
- Define the FVI engineering planning (i.e. the development, verification and implementation planning)
- Act as a focal point for any system level engineering and FV/AIT support related to the FVI.
- Management of the interfaces to the GNC, On-Board Software, Functional Verification, Assembly Integration and Test teams.
- Management of interfaces for definition/implementation of the Central Checkout System (CCS)
- Support the FVI development team during the FVI verification, delivery and acceptance of the test benches
- Acceptance the test benches and co-ordination of the maintenance activities. Exposure required:
- Technical lead during the requirements phase, development or maintenance of software and/or hardware in the loop test benches
- Software development using C/C++, Java
- Knowledge of one or more of the following data buses: SpaceWire, MilSTD 1553, CAN bus
- Project lifecycle from requirements, design, development, integration, testing and customer delivery and acceptance
- Leadership skills - ability to lead and motivate teams
- Excellent communication and meeting skills
- Proactive with honest engagement with customers or other stakeholders