Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||118882MWR||Employer:||Morson International||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Concord||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:17|
- Design, analysis and optimization of feedback control systems for automotive powertrain systems, including hybrid and electric drive systems. |
- Implement control algorithms in embedded system controllers in accordance with applicable standards.
- Verify and validate code at SIL and HIL levels.
- Create and implement calibration and test plans.
- Analysis and specification of electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic actuators.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.