Project Manager -Civils, Track, Electrification and Stations (Rail)|
We currently require a project manager to work on upgrade works based out of London. There is an opportunity for a freelance professional. Working on enhancement works for CP5 on the MFF.
- Management of Engineering, Construction and Commercial aspects of the project.
- Deliver project within an acceptable timescale in accordance with the programme.
- Deliver the project safely.
- Delivery an acceptable environmental performance.
- Development of key staff.
- Achieve client satisfaction.
- Management of sub-contract packages.
- Design interface management.
- Risk NA position will be based out of London and offers a competitive day rate along with the opportunity to work for an established and expanding company who are experiencing year on year growth.
The position will suit a Project Manager used to client interface and being able to drive the project through GRIP 1 to 5 stages. Experience of working for a principal contractor is desirable but not essential.
- Civil enhancement works
- GRIP 1-5
- Power upgrade works - Civil aspects
- APMP or working experience
- Management of high value work packages
- Working in JVs