|Job Ref:||TOR02904||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Toronto Downsview||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:04|
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum of five (5) years applicable experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
• You are familiar with Bombardier Aerospace business processes, especially configuration management.
• You are familiar with electrical harness fabrication and installation.
• You have aircraft and design experience will be an asset.
• You have a good analytical mind (problem solving etc.) and be comfortable reading engineering drawings.
• You have knowledge of continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing are required.
• You have proven ability to lead and manage projects involving cross-functional teams.
• You are an excellent team player, you are well known for your endurance, good judgment and open mind.
• You have strong English communication skills (verbal/written), organizational, interpersonal and time management skills, and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
• You have knowledge of Windows, MS Office suite (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• You have good knowledge with CATIA V5 and other software applications such as SAP.
• You are able to work an "Afternoon" shift
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.