|Job Ref:||TCEE-CHVI01133335||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Switzerland||City:||Villeneuve||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:04|
SBB Team Assistant/ PMO (m/f)|
REFERENCE NUMBER: TCEE-CHVI01133335
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
For our site in Villeneuve, Switzerland, we are currently looking to recruit a Team Assistant/PMO (m/f).
He/She will assist the project Core Team in various tasks improving the efficiency and performance of the team.
• Independent organisation and coordination of administrative and organizational tasks (agenda, meeting preparation, travel, expenses,etc...) and secretarial activities to ensure the smooth functioning of the Project Team
• Follow and improve established processes and procedures for the orderly conduct of the Project's responsibilities; establish same where required; maintain processes manual in collaboration with the PMO Team
• Execute special tasks and projects autonomously
• Action points follow up and handle required reports. Assist superior in coordination with other Group Functions
• Coordination between the teams as well as various sites, divisions, functions and Group as required to ensure the efficient functioning of the project
• At least 3 years secretarial / administrative work experience in large, multinational environments
• Outstanding communication and diplomacy skills
• Great organisational skills and ability to coordinate input from different teams
• Able to work independently
• Fluency in German and English in speaking and writing;
If you feel ready for a job that is challenging and quite out of the ordinary, please submit your application using our on-line portal NA.