Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TGHR-ROCJ-Pool-769||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier!|
Get on board; we can drive you further in your career!
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
For our HR Operations Centre, we are looking for 2 new colleagues in our team, to occupy below role:
HR PAYROLL ADVISOR
(a. English; b. French & English)
The HR Operations Centre is responsible for HR and Payroll transactional services for our business divisions. The Payroll Advisors for each country are working with the Compensation and Business Specialists to ensure regulatory compliance and the development of payroll services to meet changing business needs.
In collaboration with the Payroll Specialists, you will have to manage and process variable pay, pay changes, reporting and reconciliation, deductions, queries and special payments - as well as batch input, annual processes, year end, audit processes, interfaces and recoveries.
At all times the you is responsible for customer satisfaction with the service delivered and maintaining confidence in the Shared Service Payroll process.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Provide First Line Support for resolving payroll specific queries within defined SLAs, escalating to Payroll Specialists as necessary
• Acting as the contact person to maintain existing 3rd party interfaces i.e. 3rd party benefits providers, social security agencies etc.
• Validate payroll results for the defined employee groups/union contract region
• Provide coaching for colleagues on payroll related issues. Ensure personal knowledge of payroll specific information is maintained and shared across team
• Identify and raise change requests through the appropriate internal channels to ensure ongoing policy and business process changes are reflected in the payroll solution.
• Proactively identify processing issues and areas for process improvement. Propose and implement solutions to address issues or areas for improvement.
• Support Payroll Specialists who liaise with the 3rd party payroll provider on issues with and enhancements to the payroll solution
• Develop an effective working relationship with client group and related departments across the business to ensure a streamlined service is provided to the customer.
• Maintain relationships with business stakeholders in payroll processes (e.g. Finance/GL)
• Continually look at ways of improving process and procedures within the function to improve the level of support provided to the customer.
• Provide a timely and effective administration support service as required
• Ensure that all aspects of work are completed to SLA requirements
• Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements
• Ensure that escalations and requests on hold are progressed
• Take part in customer satisfaction reviews and projects
• Education required: 1st Degree or equivalent essential.
• Good general business understanding and customer management skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to details required
• Excellent time management and organizational ability
• Experience of large scale HR systems, ERP or complex database maintenance
English - for the Payroll Advisor role for UK
French & English - for the Payroll Advisor role for France
Why Work for Us?
The HR Shared Services in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with the personal and career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located centrally in the city and we have offer an open, friendly working environment where you are empowered to make decisions and contribute to the future shape of our operations with
• A multinational, dynamic environment
• Continuous challenges and opportunities
• Real impact on our processes and service delivery
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Also, visit our Facebook page, Bombardier Cluj.
Your ideas move people!