Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we’ve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we’re always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it’s vital that we have a talented Administrative Support Team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Create and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails using Microsoft Office
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Record minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment if needed.
- Maintain Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times. •
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal with our customers and internal departments
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rewards and benefits
- 2 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.