This position requires the loading and unloading of trucks or containers. Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility to and from the loading dock by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, motorized conveyors, or other material handling equipment. Duties and tasks are standardized.
- Pick, pack and ship parts according to shipping procedures.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish tasks.
- Required to use a RF Gun (LXE brand).
- Load and unload materials in warehouse and storage facility.
- Accurately loads and safely moves materials to ensure timely and complete deliveries.
- Carries material using manual pallet jacks and carts to the conveyor.
- Fills requisitions forms, job/work orders.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required with at least 2 years experience in warehousing highly preferred.
- Proficient in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) applications.
- Goal oriented attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Effective oral communication skills with internal customers.
- Requires long hours of standing and bending.
- Must be flexible with work schedule (over time and weekends as required).
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs in some material handler's duties.