Johnson Controls is one of the world’s largest pure-play fire safety and security companies. We help to protect more than three million industrial, commercial and residential customers worldwide. Our 57,000 employees include a diverse group of scientists and engineers, sales professionals, technicians and business leaders.
In more than 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries – including research and development labs, manufacturing facilities, service and distribution centers, monitoring centers and sales offices – Johnson Controls employees work together to deliver tailored, industry-specific and location-specific fire protection and security solutions to customers around the world.
Johnson Controls is currently looking for a Order Management Processor at our Lithia Springs, GA location. Manage allocation, prioritization, and inventory optimization to best meet customer and business requirements.
- Proactively manage allocation exceptions for all product lines liaising between customer service and planning groups.
- Work with various planning groups to optimize inventory during shortages including tracking materials from suppliers to distribution centers.
- Provide direction to customer service groups for order changes, coordinate drop shipments, product substitutions.
- Coordinate rollouts for retail customers with sales, customer service, planning and DC operations
- Attend S & OP, Demand Interlock meetings.
- Work with multiple product lines, sales channels, internal/external customers.
- Ability to manage product shortages among various customers, sales channels, and product lines.
- Ability to communicate with customer service, planning, operations, and sales management.
- Ensures all customer orders are allocated for timely release based on product availability.
- Ability to communicate shortage information and coach customer service groups on systems.
- An Associates degree is required but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in related field of customer service, order or account management.
- Create and modify Crystal reports as needed.
- Knowledge of ERP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Can work under minimal supervision and needs to be self-directed.