Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||79facf6e26||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Belleville||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:30|
Convergys - Belleville, ON
• Full-time paid training
• Training rate of $11.00 applies to the two week training period ($13.90/hr immediately following training!)
Aug 25th, 2014
As a Customer Support Professional, you'll be assisting people all over the country, providing advice and solving problems. It can be challenging work, but you'll be rewarded for helping people quickly, professionally while making them smile. You will answer calls from customers, helping them resolve issues while inputting their call information into the computer.
• Competitive pay ($13.90/hr)
• 90-day review on performance
• Fully paid training and daily coaching
• Comprehensive benefits program
• A relaxed casual and fun work environment
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and active listening
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good documentation abilities
• Solid organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Detail orientation
• Friendly personality that enjoys assisting customers
• Ability to work in a structured environment
• PC skills; experience with Windows-based computer applications a plus
Apply online now!
Convergys is a $3 billion, world-wide organization.
Our partnership with some of the largest corporations in the world, enables us to provide exciting employment and advancement opportunities for our employees. We provide customer care and technical support in the fields of; computers and peripherals, video game consoles, financial services, telecommunications, and innovative technologies. You'll be assisting people all over North America, providing advice and solving problems. It can be challenging work, but you'll be rewarded for helping people quickly & professionally, while making them smile.
To be considered for this position, please apply through our website at: NA (select the Belleville Campus and apply to the generic job posting)