Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||67a7eff2||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Brampton||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:31|
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for learning and growing to apply. Industry: Manufacturing. Duties: Review the entire formula with the Supervisor and sign off.
- Compare all pre-measured raw materials (RM) with the formula and transfer to cart.
- Make sure all other RM and packaging is available before beginning the batch.
- Check and record the batch numbers and license plate.
- Verify kettle and pumps are clean.
-Check weights, complete and attach labels, correct pallet, storage instructions and any other packaging instructions written on the formula.
Check the fruit and notify Supervisor of any deviations.
Make the batch by following all the instructions and check off all RM's as they are added to the kettle.
Report batch as finished goods in DAX system and print labels.
Ensure timings and yields are marked on the formulas. Employment Types: Full Time. Work Location: Staff Management at Skjodt-Barrett Foods, 5 Precidio Ct, Brampton, ON L6S6B7. Job Types: Food Production, Forklift Operator, Manufacturing. Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift. Attributes: Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old. Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks. Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 49 pounds. Education Required: HS Diploma or GED. Certification Required: Forklift. Starting Wage: $16.00. Pay Rate: Hourly. Bonus: Pay rate will vary on experience and Batch NA Skills:- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40-50 pounds.
- Must have intermediate experience with computers.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong numeracy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Food industry experience considered a strong asset.
- Must be a certified Counterbalance Forklift Operator.