|Job Ref:||018695||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||Bangalore||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:02|
Job title Commercial Manager - Chennai & Bangalore|
Reporting to Regional Director
HDS is seeking for a commercial account manager to be based out of Bangalore/Chennai office to grow the business in the Commercial and SME Market of Karnataka/ Tamilnadu & Kerala. The Commercial account manager will be responsible for selling the company's Solution and services in the SME. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organizations anywhere today. HDS's growth over the past year is unparalleled in India IT Infrastructure Market .
The mission of this position is to sell the complete portfolio of HDS in the SME market place through the partner ecosystem. The commercial account manager is an quota carrying executive sales position, responsible for the SME Market in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for selling the complete HDS solution, products, and services within a list of SME accounts
• All-encompassing position that requires the individual to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
• Build and Expand customer accounts and elevate HDS to a more strategic position within most accounts
• Match the HDS solution to the customer's business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
• Work closely with channel partners to qualify, support and close the business
• Develop opportunities into qualified (real) funnel valued at 5 times the expected revenue goals on an ongoing (quarterly/annual) basis
• Map and maintain relationships at all levels within the complete accounts echo system - IT Heads, policy makers, consultants, advisers, partners and other key decision makers and influencer's
• Work towards the long term goal of making accounts standardize on HDS solutions
• Minimum 7 years of experience in related Server and Storage industry with at least 3 years in a selling role to end customers.
• Sales Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
• Must have active engagement with the Channel Partner Ecosystem .
• Must Demonstrate challenger selling skills
• Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
• Graduate in any discipline with a preference for a MBA from reputed B-School .
• Self-starter with a high energy level
• Ability to work with all levels of individuals
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to Customer Solution.
• Ability to articulate complex technical ideas
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Ability to forecast accurately