Sr. Financial Analyst |
The position is responsible for supporting our Global Corporate FP&A organization. The position partners with Finance management and business leaders to set strategic direction for organizational, operational and financial strategies relating to spend controls and margin improvement. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: budgeting/forecasting, monthly/quarterly close and reporting, operational/finance efficiency and effectiveness, and decision support/direction on investment plans and other operational aspects of the business.
- Forecast and AOP process ownership for globally managed functional spending.
- Monthly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis.
- Responsible for providing in depth analytics on global supply chain cost including logistics, spares, repairs, and services delivery costs
- Proactively engage and partner with business partners to provide informative, useful and analytical information to improve and enhance HDS business results. Work diligently to be a 'value add' business partner and leading the way and promoting beneficial change with solid analytical observations and recommendations
- Work on business plans and investments with business leaders with value add analysis
- Approve PO's and check requests to ensure spending is within AOP
- Work with Internal Audit/Internal Controls team on reviewing their testing results and findings. Determine remediation actions timing and execute as agreed with Internal Audit
- Create and maintain corporate-level standard reports and analysis for executive management.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to anticipate trends, explain actuals and forecast results of operations.
- Provide financial insight into the company's margins and profitability through allocated P&L models.
- Manages monthly close process to ensure that P&L, balance sheet and headcount are understood and reviewed with functional leaders include Executive VP and Business VPs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- Energetic, motivated, self-starter.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- 3-7 years applicable work experience in finance or accounting
- Superior analytical skills, combined with business judgment and ability to communicate with the management team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, creative and innovative, organized, detail-oriented, and thorough.
- Requires adapting and evolving in a fast paced work environment, often working under tight deadlines and changing requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial accounting systems (Oracle, Hyperion & Essbase)