What is the purpose of this role?
Deliver effective and efficient day-to-day service to customers by providing excellent customer service when processing maintenance, undertaking compliance related tasks and resolving customer requests/queries/complaints.
What makes this role unique?
You will ensure that excellent levels of customer service and service delivery are maintained and exceeded.
What will this role involve?
- Answering high volumes of calls within agreed targets for each contract
- Process calls, e-mail, fax and web requests via Ameyâ€™s chosen software
- Job ownership of all processed requests through to completion. This will include progress chasing and liaison with client and on site staff
- Completion of all shift responsibilities such as monitoring of web events, e-mail events, and external web applications systems and running of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Performance/improvement report to be sent to Manager at the end of each month
- Ability and confidence to demonstrate system and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients
- General administration tasks
- Escalating customer queries/issues/complaints as appropriate
- Adhere to company policy and procedures
- Record and report any â€non complianceâ€™ issues to an APC Team Leader/Manager as soon as practicable
- Provide regular management information reports as and when required
- Attend meetings, training days and site visits as and when required Involvement in training new starters.
- The role involves some shift work and operates a shift rota. This may include some weekend working.
What are we looking for?
- GCSE English and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Security Clearance to CTC level
- Proficient typing speed
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, able to effectively prioritise and multi-task
- Customer focused and orientated
- Driven to achieve results
- Excellent problem solver capable of using own initiative
- Excellent team player