|Job Ref:||BNCOLDE01115||Employer:||Interserve||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:07|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurse, who is looking to further their development and challenge their ability in a new role.
Interserve Healthcare is looking for a highly skilled & clinically competent nurse who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to join us as a Community Staff Nurse. For this role, you will be primarily based in our Colchester branch however a flexible approach and willingness to travel within the eastern region is required. There may also be the opportunity to work from home.
As a Community Staff Nurse for Interserve Healthcare, your main role will be to support the care of our clients and service users both clinically and operationally.
• To be a role model setting excellent clinical standards for the branch teams
• Take the clinical lead & make effective clinical decisions using evidence based rationale to support those decisions & ensure client safety
• Be accountable to all acts & omissions, in line with the NMC
• Clinical assessments
• Undertake regular client care plan reviews and risk assessments to ensure that all legislative, company and clinical requirements are met
• Management of task delegation and on going supervision of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
• Mentoring clinical staff, conducting reviews and appraisals of Nurses
• Continuous review and assessment of clinical documentation
• Management of clinical complaints
• Overseeing the recruitment and on going compliance of agency Nurses
• Interviewing agency RN's
• Ensure all Nurses are up to date with all statutory training requirements
• Attendance at MDT and clinical review meetings
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the product line through maintaining up to date knowledge of clinical studies/abstracts
• Share best practice and appropriate market intelligence with team colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
• Develop good clinical and business relationships with key contacts
• Attend clinical forums to support and develop your role
The successful candidate will:
• Currently be working at senior staff nurse level (minimum of 3 years post qualified), looking to progress their career
• Have sound clinical experience with adult complex care/ HDU/ ITU (and or Paediatric experience would be desirable)
• Possess the qualities to build and enhance relationships with complex care clients, Case Managers, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Hospitals
• Be able to supervise a team of workers and be able to motivate and train them effectively
• Have the ability to be able to prioritise workloads & problem solve
• Be able to use initiative to escalate appropriately to senior management teams
• Be able to use initiative to actively ensure workload is managed and to ensure compliance levels remain high
• Be computer literate
• Be flexible to work full time hours, some times this may include some out of normal office hours
• Be flexible & adaptable to suit needs of the regional client base
• Have the opportunity to up-skill and develop clinical knowledge where client specific needs have been identified
Interserve Healthcare Group delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
At Interserve Healthcare, we understand that our employees are our most important asset and that is why we want people like you to join our team.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a quarterly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year 8 bank holidays
• CPD programme
• Opportunity to up-skill and develop clinical knowledge where client specific needs have been identified
• Clinical support with a wider network of Registered Nursing staff for provision in clinical governance
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
If you would like to apply for the above post and have the necessary skills, please contact: NA attaching a copy of your current CV and a covering letter.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
At Interserve Healthcare we are making the 6Cs a reality, the Government's national campaign to promote and encourage compassion in care. Therefore, Interserve Healthcare seeks to employ people who are 'Caring, Compassionate, Competent, Courageous, Committed and great Communicators', whatever role they are applying for.