Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
Responsible for providing administrative support.
- Ensure that all telephone calls and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and competent manner.
- Update, maintain and interrogate the information management systems (IMS).
- Follow-up status of works-in-progress and ensure the customer contact is fully informed.
- Ensure timesheets are input into the IMS ina timely and accurate manner.
- Create purchase orders to the supply chain.
- Receipt and processing of invoices received.
- Update local records and ensure they are filed and archived appropriately.
- Produce standard letters and reports as directed.
- Ensure compliance with DE and PriDe on Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environment.
- Undertake numerous general administrative duties as required.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Reconcile all updates to the national service centre for reactive jobs that need to be closed or updated. Flag all jobs due in the next 3 days for the FMC
- Close all PPMs and update the statutory compliance tracker
- Confirm that the FMC for each site has completed their weekly meeting with the relevant PAMU contact. Upload the meeting notes into Huddle and extend any jobs that are listed on the site mitigations
- Review open jobs and escalate jobs that require closure with the FMCs and the national operations manager
- Update the on call tracker for the region and ensure that an up to date list is sent into the NSC and is sent to the national operations manager / national technical manager
- Compile the holiday tracker for the region and advise of any gaps in the business over the next 4 weeks
- Compile all meter readings for the account and submit these to the performance administrator every month for all the sites
- To compile the statutory compliance tracker for the entire account and provide an update to the FMCs and SMT regarding current progress
- Complete the OHS return for the region and submit to the performance administrator
- Collate High Volume/Low Value responses from IFM team back to Projects
- To chase up all outstanding items for statutory compliance to ensure that KPI failures are minimised
- On request to provide support to the operational staff in the region
- Collate and input updates for Connect Communications Comm Cell. Provide administrative support before, during and after the Connect Communication WebEx
- Provide support for travel and expenses as directed by the operational manager for the region
- To provide all account communications to the business after agreement of the communication by the account director
What we are looking for
- CAFM experience with a FM company is essential
- Excellent telephony skills.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- Understanding of information management systems/databases.
- Familiar with MS Office packages.
- Capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision.
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.1 billion and a workforce of over 75,000 people worldwide.