|Job Ref:||DE01112HAL||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is looking for committed, caring professional Paediatric Healthcare Assistants, in Halifax and the surrounding areas, to make a real difference in the lives of children assisting them with their complex care needs.
Client specific training will be provided to Healthcare Assistants who show the desire and ability to provide the highest standard of care.
Rates of pay range from £7.50 to £12.00 per hour.
Please note; we also work in local establishments and would welcome a call from any Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants seeking work in that environment too on: NA0 .
If you would like to view other positions from this branch, please click: NA
We are looking for Paediatric Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with young clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).