|Job Ref:||204006850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£60000/annum c. £60k + excellent bens||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:09|
Our client is a specialist Systems Engineering consultancy offering advanced research to Defence and other Government sectors. |
We are currently seeking a Technical Expert in the field of combat systems maritime research. The work will involve exploiting technology to develop new system concepts and capabilities, reducing risk via technical demonstration and advising clients on refreshing in-service systems to overcome obsolescence and exploit new technology developments
Experience and qualifications sought will include:
Ideal candidates will possess extensive industrial experience and technical qualifications relating to applied research into, or system development of, maritime combat and mission systems, including related sensor, information management and offboard C2 capabilities.
Candidates will possess either a strong engineering or scientific background ideally with the proven ability to:
- understand and analyse complex problems including producing related requirement and design documentation
- lead research and engineering technical teams in the delivery of quality project outputs
- understand the challenges in the delivery of military capability. Awareness of industry's part in delivering in the MOD ISS and DE&S domains.
- stimulate creative thinking within technical teams and generate innovative ideas which captivate customers
- provide quality technical inputs and advice to customers regarding improved architectures, system functionality and performance within Maritime Combat and Mission System domain
- apply systems ant technology knowledge to review and critique industrial supplier offerings on behalf of MOD customers
- understand and engage with the MOD Capability and Acquisition Management enterprise.
For more information please apply via CV library or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd