|Job Ref:||204682338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£40000 - £80000/annum Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
My Client is a leading consultancy for main building contractors based in London, who are looking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor. |
You will be working on individual projects for clients, across various different sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education, Public Sector, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering projects - various different project values.
Main responsibilities include:
* Working alongside Quantity Surveyors with the running of projects and attending site meetings
* Assist with the preparation of tenders, contract and project related documents
* Help with key administration for the projects you work on
* Maintain & update records
* Assist with on-site construction inspections
* Manage Sub Contract packages
You will need at least 5 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or Project Quantity Surveyor in the UK Construction/ Civil sectors. Salary will be DOE.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Kane Sharpe on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)