|Job Ref:||204682476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£33000 - £38000/annum Van and benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
A growing and reputable national service provider who prides themselves in providing outstanding services to their clients ensuring satisfaction is achieved on all levels. Boasting a rich history, they specialize in providing first class mechanic and electrical services primarily within Multi-sites Retail and Leisure industries.|
Due to growth and contract extensions, they require an experienced commercial Gas / Multi-skilled Engineer to join their successful team to provide quality maintenance services to their clients. Reporting to the Account Manager, You will be;
* Carrying out PPM and Reactive Maintenance for various clients
* Responsible for gas and gas boiler servicing
* Basic electrical works
* Undertakes various maintenance works for clients such as fault finding, fixing of doors, changing light bulbs, etc.
* Undertakes regular checks with customers, rapport building and ensuring they are happy with the services
* Responsible for ordering parts and stock taking and dealing with queries
To be successful in this role, you must have;
* Experience working for a service provider / contractor
* Commercial Gas Certificates (COCN1,CODNCO1,ICAE1,CIGA1,CDGA1,TPCP1 & 1a)
* Basic electrical knowledge
* Health and Safety understanding / Certificates.
In return you will offer a competitive salary, a company van which can be also be privately used, testing equipment and opportunity for career development and progression.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency