|Job Ref:||204682479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Airdrie||Address:||Post Code:||ML6||Salary:||£30000/annum + Circa DOE + vehicle||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR (POWERED ACCESS)|
Monday - Friday
31 days holiday including bank holidays
Circa £30k DOE plus company vehicle plus overtime
To continue to provide their excellent quality of service support our client is looking for a hands on Workshop Supervisor to work at one of their prestigious sites in the Glasgow area, in order to assist with the development and growth of the workshop within the powered access department.
The position is challenging and rewarding and an ideal opportunity to positively develop your career within the role. This will require effective use of time management, leadership and delegation with previous experience in a supervisory role. You will also be responsible for staff inductions and training, aswell as being hands on, carrying out all repair and maintenance work.
The role requires a candidate who is self motivated with good customer service skills and a flexible, enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in order to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
* Working on behalf of a national company, supervising the servicing and repairing all types of powered access equipment including scissor lifts.
* Provide technical support
* Lead a team, ensuring the efficient running of the workshop
* To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
* Train and induct new starters
* Attend breakdowns on site if required.
* Experience in fault finding, servicing and repairing powered access machinery is essential.
* The ability to service, fault find and repair accordingly
* Good communication skills
* NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or equivalent is essential
* PASMA, LOLER, IPAF and CAP certificates an advantage
* Full Driving Licence
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Wishaw, Bellshill, Hamilton, Paisley, Glasgow, Airdrie, Kirkintilloch, Cumbernauld, Bearsden, Falkirk, Livingston, Whitburn, Harthill or surrounding areas