|Job Ref:||204682481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Quantity Surveyor Groundworks|
Are you looking to work for a business as ambitious as you are? Are you looking for a career with a business that cares about your development as much as you do? I am working on a great opportunity for a Trainee / Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyoryou will assist in the commercial management of Groundworks projects for the Residential sector.
* Work alongside a senior quantity surveyor by carrying out quantity surveying functions on allocated contracts and evaluating and advising on contractual risks
* Place subcontract orders
* Carry out interim valuations
* Manage the expenditure of subcontract costs
* Prepare bills of quantities
* Plan and specification tenders
* Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred
* 12 months Post graduate experience with a Groundworks sub contractor preferable
* Completed or be working towards your MRICS.
£25,000 to £35,000 plus benefit package. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for Alex Burgess or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)