|Job Ref:||204682669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||RG1||Address:||Salary:||£15 - £18/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as we are currently recruiting joiners to join a well-established company based in Reading.|
This is a temporary contract offering a minimum of two weeks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of stud walling, dry lining, fitting doors and kitchens
- Have their own tools
- Hold a pair of safety boots
- Have a CSCS card however this is not essential
The general duties will include:
- To undertake, as and when required, joinery work associated with major and minor new construction work.
- To repair and maintain doors, door frames, windows etc.
- To undertake all joinery work as necessary in the maintenance of flooring, roofing, skirting and ceilings.
- Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Undertaking any other duties appropriate to the post objectives as required by Management (appropriate to the level of the post).
- Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please do not miss out. APPLY NOW