|Job Ref:||204682693||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£25 - £35/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
Position: Planning Officer|
Rate: up to £32ph
Duration: 6 Months + ongoing
Kinect's client based in the Uxbridge has an immediate requirement for an experienced Planning Officer to join its team.
You will primarily been involved with undertaking end to end planning evaluation activities and tasks for planning applications.
We are looking for a skilled planner who is highly motivated and has excellent experience evaluating a full range of applications. You will be involved with the completion of a planning workload working to deadlines, and must be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills and an ability to work under pressure.
The role requires liaising with both external and internal parties, negotiating with applicants and agents and communicating effectively with other members of the team. Therefore, role requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Utilising the local authorities back office system to update applications, compile reports and record details of site visits and the evaluation process
• Completion of delegated and committee planning application reports in accordance with the company's KPI's,
• Effective commutation and negotiation with applicants and agents with regards to planning applications, planning queries and post-refusal advice.
• Acting as a Duty Planning Officer frequently, providing face to face customer planning advice and attending meetings as required.
• Ensuring a right first time approach by maintaining high productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
The highly sought candidate will possess the following:
• Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent within a planning discipline
• Excellent communications skills at all levels.
• RTPI Certified Planning course.
• Ability to write clear and accurate planning reports.
• Full Drivers License and access to use of own car for work