|Job Ref:||204683361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum vehicle, fuel card, pension, 25 days||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
Contracts Manager |
£45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits package
My client is a well respected industry leader specialising in Asbestos and Environmental Services. They have over 300 employees and have numerous offices across the UK.
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit the services of an experienced Contracts Manager to join their dynamic team to bring in a breath of fresh air and take a real senior position within the company, working closely with the directors and managing various projects.
Your responsibilities as a Contracts Manager will include:
- To produce estimates / tenders adequate to contract conditions and statutory requirements and undergo contracts review. Providing estimated cost information to the accounts in the agreed format.
- To be responsible for financial planning and organisation against contracts, including the arrangement of site meetings and liaison on all matters between the Company, the client and /or their Agent.
- Liaising with the Operations Director and Operations Manager on all aspects of contract control and programme of works.
- Team management, review procedures and disciplinary processes when required
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
To apply you must have:
- Extensive experience with large contracts in the construction or asbestos industry
- Extensive H&S knowledge
- Very strong cost control and management skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
Benefits of applying:
- Excellent salary on offer
- Company car
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression, you are able to implement your own ideas
If you are interested in applying for this Contracts Manager role then please call Adele Turner on NA or email with your current CV