|Job Ref:||204683383||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||EN2 6LE||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
Are you a Site Manager with a wealth of experience working with well-established façade and render contractors and looking for your next career move?|
My client is a prestigious contractor who undertakes , thin coat, rendering and rain screen packages for main contractors across London, Cambridgeshire, along the A1 corridor and in the east.
As a Site manager you will be reporting to a Contracts Manager and your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising directly with the client on site
• Communication via email to client and contracts manager regarding site issues
• Site discipline for subcontractors
• Day to day management of subcontractors
• Health and Safety management/reports
• Sub-contractor payments
• Ordering and taking off materials
• Quality control management
• Progress meetings
• Motivating site staff
• Controlling costs on the project
• Keeping to a tight programme
• Reading drawings
• Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Checking drawings to ensure technical details are being installed correctly
• CSCS (Managers card preferred but not essential)
• FIRST AID
The right candidate will have at least 2 years proven experience as a site manager in commercial projects. Good knowledge of multiple render/Ewi systems. Experience in managing multiple sites and sub contractors. Proven experience with working to strict timescales and program deadlines. Occasional weekend working will be required when necessary. You will be a natural problem solver and expect to resolve and overcome issues on site. You will be required to direct sub contractors and advise and train where necessary and identify where further training is needed.
Knowledge of met sec and steel frame systems, knowledge of timber framed buildings. Knowledge of buildings in general for sequencing work. Any other commercial experience within the industry.
What you will get in return
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills and career with a leading contractor in their field. In return for your services the company offers attractive bonuses, continuous progression training and career mapping plans. The company culture is built on the original core values, their goal is to be the go to contractor for specialist facades packages.
Please send an up to date CV today to David Murray today to be considered for this position