|Job Ref:||204683865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + benefits package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
We are currently working with a Civil Engineering Framework, involved with the Hinkley Point C project. Our client is recruiting for a permanent Contracts Manager to oversee various infrastructure projects associated with HPC. The successful candidate will be commercially aware and have experience of working on MTC (NEC3) contracts.|
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Represent our client at framework and client meetings.
- Be responsible for various infrastructure projects, allowing safe movement of vehicles and pedestrians.
- Ensure that strict Health & Safety procedures and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Manage site programmes and feasibility plans.
We are looking for someone with:
- Highways/Infrastructure experience.
- Commercial awareness, ideally on Measured Term Contracts/ NEC3 contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly attractive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be involved in the biggest construction project in Europe.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY NOW. The reference for this vacancy is 126302.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client