|Job Ref:||204683930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £90000/annum package & bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
£75,000 - £90,000 + package & bonus
I have recently been asked to find a Land Director to work for a medium sized residential developer in the North West. This company have been taking full advantage of the increase in demand for houses across the North West and have recently won a large package of works across the region.
Because of this, they are now looking to appoint a Land Director to join the team, Senior Land Managers looking to take the step up will also be considered for the role. Ideally they want to take someone with extensive experience as a land manager / land director and people who have prior experience in the residential sector is essential.
This organisation are well known for offering market leading salaries as well as high performance & profit related bonus'. And because this company has been increasing profits year on year consistently over the years, this is a good opportunity for financial gain as well as professional development.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Develop and implement the land acquisition strategy through the identification, acquisition, monitoring and delivery of sustainable opportunities, negotiating contracts to achieve the most favourable terms and conditions.
- Co-ordinate and assist with the management of the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition, outstanding management of the planning process, and cost efficiency.
- Build a network of strong relationships with key contacts within the geographical area to monitor land and market activity ensuring that the company becomes the partner of choice for any new land opportunities.
- As part of the Board of Management, have a clear understanding of other departments' roles and responsibilities. Input into the development of the local business strategy to ensure future development and growth.
- Assist with the recruitment, retain and develop a strong land, planning and technical team. Undertake regular performance reviews of internal and external members of the team, develop individuals' skills and knowledge and manage any areas of concern in line with Company procedures.
- Management of the land and development budget with close liaison with the Business unit Financial Director.
- Any other duties as requested by the Managing Director.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already well established business who are growing consistently. With market leading salaries and bonus incentives, for Land Directors & Senior Land Managers looking for the step up, please be in touch for further details.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Philip O'Connor, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy