|Job Ref:||204687418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£85000 - £100000/annum Executive Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Construction Director - House Building|
Salary: £85k - £100k base salary + Executive Package
Hamilton Mayer International are proudly working on behalf of a leading and highly reputable regional UK home builder. The organisation prides itself upon its boutique nature and highly bespoke homes. They are looking to add a Construction Director to their growing team in the area to aid them with their future business plans.
* Overseeing all construction for around a 150-unit region with the responsibility of delivering high-specification homes through from land acquisition to full completion.
* The Construction Director will be greatly involved with all projects ensuring the construction team focus on quality control and be responsible for growing the department in this area.
* Responsible for all construction and production functions on site including; Health and Safety, maintaining high quality in terms of product and service whilst also maintaining the client's outstanding reputation for customer satisfaction in terms of an end product.
* Working meticulously with Managing Director you will be working to monthly and yearly business plans to continue the unit growth of the region.
* Will have at least 10 years' experience working for a well-known UK home builder, being able to provide evidence of delivering the construction of homes on time and budget.
* Relevant industry qualifications or professional membership.
* Management and problem-solving capabilities are essential.
* Excellent eye for detail and be pro-active in solving issues when they arise
ABOUT HAMILTON MAYER INTERNATIONAL
Hamilton Mayer International is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across various industry sectors and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Transportation, Rail, Utilities, Building, Property, Residential Development, Chemicals & Coatings and Medical/Life Sciences markets