|Job Ref:||204684453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + BONUS + CAR ALLOWANCE + LAPTOP||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
Regional Sales Executive - £28,000 - £32,000 basic + Bonus (OTE £42,000) + Car Allowance (£525 per month) + Fuel Card + Laptop + Mobile |
PERMANENT - Monday to Friday
COVERING NORTH WEST TO NORTH MIDLANDS - LANCASHIRE/GREATER MANCHESTER/DERBY/STOKE-ON-TRENT/MACCLESFIELD/CHESTER
My client is a successful, multi-million pound organisation specialising in Total Waste Management Solutions; hazardous industrial chemicals, soil treatment / contaminated soil treatment facilities, organic waste materials, contaminated site assessment and rehabilitation. They are a worldwide leader within integrated environmental services.
Due to their continued success, my client is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Executive to develop new business opportunities and help drive the Company forward. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be fully responsible for generating strong sales activities to increase revenue and profit for the business.
- Establish effective and trusting relationship with clients at a commercial level.
- Generate new business opportunities as well as account management of existing clientele.
- Cold call, door open, develop new business and sales opportunities.
- Implement marketing strategies, campaigns and reports.
- Attend client visits, arrange marketing events, business appointments, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Prepare tenders and produce business proposals to a high standard.
- Working towards monthly sales targets.
- Provide consultative advice to clients and potential customers.
- Developing new and existing clients into Key Accounts.
- Working towards client requirements and assisting wherever required.
- Complete reports and different data using various Microsoft applications.
- Previous experience working within the waste management/recycling/hazardous chemicals/land remediation/soil treatment sectors a necessity.
- To have the ability and experience to acquire new business.
- You will be a target driven team player with a proven track record in sales.
- Be a ?door opener? / strong new business development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- To be extremely client focused and results driven.
- To be a friendly, confident, professional, articulate, determined and have a bubbly character.
- Must have good PC skills especially using Microsoft office applications.
- To be able to travel across the UK.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence